25 Feb 2012

To be good boy to be good guy

Let's be a good boy. I need to discipline myself especially my
Drinking behavior, taking next step I'm understanding myself, whether I'm an alcoholic? Let's not drink for a month.

Another thing is my spending attitude, albeit I strongly disagree the philosophy of the money you save is the money you earn but I do sometimes spending too much on unnecessarities. I have to be careful.

'The more you spent the more you realize you have not enough, the more you will desire to earn.' is my life style quote.

How to earn more? Good boy needs Lotsa money to be attractive.

How to be handsome? Good boy needs handsome face to be popular

How to be famous? You have to talk to everyone n very friendly n random. it doesn't fit my style

How to be pro? Need to speak better English n Spanish.

How to be smart?  Drink whiskey

No comments: