28 Jan 2012

Life suck

I'm the king of whiskey who hardly able to get drunk, thus, I hardly enjoy partying unless I can met someone special who can gv me a good night, nt too much mention about the dancing but the scandal afterward, when they ask to sleep over my place once the party is over.

You have to make sure she is drunk with your own money, you have to stay till d end of the party and keep her entertained and make sure no the other guy approach her.

But at the end, they won't be your gf anyway, one night stand is one night stand.

I don't like it. I dislike it.  ╮(╯_╰)╭

I needa find someone who I can fall in love with. Someone special from ordinary. If clubs are no longer a reliable place for me to explore new territory, where else should it be? Stay at home and play fb n add random friends ?


No comments: