25 Sept 2009

UPDATE 25/09/09

Lester is a pretty girl =D what? Heaven no, I just realized I'm a boy, yes, boy only. Nor man because I'm a virgin, yes, V-I-R-G-I-N? I think it should not be secret to hide, if you are wondering to take advantage from my virgin, just give me a call 0431727839 I don't mind you do anything about it, at least i wish not to give my first experience to the people I love, why? because i don't want try my improper skills to her/him.

I just cant feel happy easily so as sadness. I don't know why but things just go weird sometimes. I hate my life, I hate human, I hate shower everyday. I love the movie of district 9, a very movie regarding racist issues. indeed. I'm only 20yo, and already have had a house, car, credit card, pre-corporate position, certificate in progress. What a wonderful life compared to the others, thank to my dad. Anyway, it isn't something that I looking for. I don't need PR or immigrate to the other country because whats the point of becoming second class citizenship? I should have appreciate for everything that my parents given to me. I don't mind go Singapore because i love the country. at least i still can eat as much durians as i can in the country. And, I love Singaporean girl.

I love JJ, ML, X, HS, YY, YL, LL, SM, WL, YB, A, R, L, K, T, FC & JM etc. Thank for Ciplak+ing my life. LMAO (i seriously don't know what is LMAO, people just don't want to tell me)

1 comment:

pynk said...

LMAO = laugh my ass off